It generates an information platform and its availability for all the actors involved in the framework of the Regional Energy Efficiency Strategy. The main results are: Main Results Dissemination Component
3.1 Dissemination of Information
10 case studies prepared that allow sharing the successful experiences of companies in the implementation of EE measures. The studies prepared are:
The dissemination of information in EE in the Central America region and internationally, through the website of BUN-CA / PEER and the Electronic Bulletin, which is distributed to 1,754 contacts in the Database: 1,669 in Spanish and 85 in English.
Supported the design and publication of the «Policy Strategy on Energy Efficiency for the Electricity Sector of Central America and the Dominican Republic».
Elaborated, for final revision, 4 technical manuals and 4 fascicles of good practices of EE in the technologies
- Generated new sources of information on the topics of Standardization and Financing in Energy Efficiency with the publications of:
- “Financing of EE Projects in Central America”.
- “Introduction to EE Standardization and Labeling in Central America”.
- Market studies on electricity consuming equipment in Central America:
- Air Conditioners and Electric Motors.
- Lighting Systems.
- Preparation of a CD with the following technical information:
- Energy Efficiency Policy Strategy for the Electricity Sector in Central America and the Dominican Republic.
- Introduction to Standardization and Labeling in Energy Efficiency in Central America
- Financing of Energy Efficiency Projects in Central America
- 4 Technical Manuals and Fascicles of Good Practices in Energy Efficiency, in the technologies of: Air Conditioners, Commercial Refrigeration, Lighting and Electric Motors.
- Case Studies of successful energy efficiency experiences.
- «Training for Trainers in Energy Efficiency» Program.
- Course on «Engineering Firms» in Costa Rica and El Salvador.
- Program of «Energy Efficiency in Small and Medium Industry (SMEs)».
- Guide for the development of Energy Diagnostics.
- Calculation of reduction of CO2 emissions.
- Market Studies.